Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Causes Of Constipation - How To Constipation Cures?

Constipation Cures?

        I was taking a prenatal vitamin with a stool softener until my pharmacy stopped carrying it (then I just switched to an OTC prenatal) and the stool softener really helped me. I have lots of trouble with my digestive tract when not pregnant, so especially when the OB told me she wanted me taking additional iron, I thought I was done for, but I didn't have many problems. Now that I'm taking a prenatal without a stool softener, I supplement with magnesium, which I did before I was pregnant to deal with my wonky digestion (I use a product called Natural Calm) which is approved by my midwife. It's a powder that you mix into a liquid and drink, so it's easy to control your dose, and you gradually build up your dose (I go by 1/4 teaspoons) until your stools are a bit loose and then go back down to the previous dosage. I keep a stool softener on hand just in case, but with the magnesium I haven't needed it. Causes Of Constipation .

        GD diet works great against constipation for me, of course I cook my own meals from scratch - creamy soups, whole grain pasta and loads of green salad with homemade dressings (premade bought dressings are full of sugar and icky additives). Also, look for natural mineral water rich with magnesium and dissolve a magnesium fizzy tablet in it, drink it first thing in the morning. Drink loads of water, avoid sweet drinks and sodas. Cumin+fennel seeds and camomile flowers tea helps (mix your own, it's more natural and without strange herbs added). Avoid yogurts with those "natural probiotic bacteria" because it's all bullpoo, rather have a natural one and mix in proper fruit.
Also iron supplement helps me for some reason (my doc. said they affect me in a completely different way than other pregnant women). Prunes did absolutely nothing for me. Because of all the above I'm a regular once-a-day poo-person (almost on a timer - between 10 and 11 am).

http://2e2d1nvob7vjtwdof8zfou8wen.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CONSTIPATION-CURE


Fiber causes gas and bloating. Don't do it. Causes Of Constipation
        Get Miralax, and take the recommended dose. Also pick up some Natural Calm and take nightly before bed. It's doctor approved, found in vitamin and health stores, and is wonderful for you and baby. It's a pure magnesium powder and helps with regulating the natural way a bowel should behave, and I'd marry it if I could!. I take a different approach than most. I find taking an over the counter probiotic (I try to get a multi strain type) in huge quantities (like, 5x the typical dose) to be very effective. Also, large quantities of vegetables also works well for me (I'll put ~2lbs of carrots in my vitamix and just drink it like a thick carrot juice. Works like a charm, and maybe the baby will like carrots...) Causes Of Constipation .

        Apple juice has the same effect as prune juice. I've been drinking a glass a day since about 12 weeks and haven't had too many problems since. [Read More]

0 comments:

Post a Comment