Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Constipation Symptoms - Does anyone have constipation issues?

Does anyone have constipation issues? I have used the diet before and lost 15 pounds but always struggled with constipation issues. Fiber supplements didn't work too well either.

Constipation Symptoms for someone that has had this issue for almost a year, this is the key, #1 problem-solver, at least for me. I have tried a little bit of everything, and nothing consistently works. If you can find (or order from Amazon, it is by far the cheapest...around $0.60/oz) Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. This stuff is awesome, tastes awesome (some are REALLY bland), and will lube up your intestinal track. I drink two cups of coffee, each cup has 1 tablespoon of c-oil in it, and it keeps the system moving. C-oil also has a lot of other health benefits with it as well. It may be best to start out slowly with the coconut oil, maybe 1/2 teaspoon to start, then increasing the amount if needed.

As someone who deals with this in my family (mom, kiddo) - make sure you are drinking plenty of water, you need to have that excess water available for your intestinal function. Try to make sure your fiber intake is 20ish grams per day or more. Try Mission Carb Balance Wraps - 6g net carbs, 26g fiber and they are delicious.



I cant go no for like a week at a time till gets painful and laxatives have to take over. Had to resort to this twice in the last 4 weeks. Can't find anything to keep me regular, tried larger amounts of fiber in my diet, as well regularly drinking about 90 oz of water a day. I really need to find a solution to this constipation symptoms.


For me, it is Psyllium Husks...I sprinkle them on my greek yoghurt with extra double cream as the husks will soak up any moisture and make it stodgy! With the cream, it adds a certain richness and the husks give it a lovely nutty flavour. I did try and swallow them down with water before but this is an excellent way of taking them. I just buy mine at the local health constipation symptoms store... very cheap.  [Read More]

1 comments: