Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Constipation pregnancy symptom - How I fixed my week 7 constipation

        My newest Constipation pregnancy symptom (week 7 today, tomorrow starts week 8 for me) is the joys of feeling like you need to/are going to poop but then nothing happens… for 3 days, (aka constipation). I did several things today that resulted in the birth of my giant BM. Today was day three without a real BM. I drank some peppermint tea yesterday night and this morning but to no avail. Every time I was went to the bathroom during the day, I was just straining and straining for some relief. When I got home from work I took my dog on his usual walk and by the time I got home I felt the need to BM really badly. I sat down and got frustrated for the next 3-5 minutes. Then I remembered I read something on the internet about how the “seated position” of a toilet can cause constipation pregnancy symptom to be worse and result in undue straining. It also mentioned something about how our ancient ancestors never pooped sitting, they always squatted and therefore we humans evolved to poop while squatting. Being that I live in a city, I don't have some quiet woods to poop in. Then I had an idea! I grabbed the kitchen stool, plopped it in front of the toilet, propped my feet up and wal-la squatting position achieved! Also, biggest dump of my pregnancy (thus far) achieved. Hope this helps!

        I realize many people may be grossed out by this suggestions, but I'm going to share anyway because someone might find it helpful Anal play is a pretty big part of my sex life so I don't have any issues touching my butthole. If you need to poo and can't, use two fingers and massage your butthole gentle and firm the same way you would your clitoris. This should immediately trigger the pooping reflex if you're not used to it. Since I'm used to it, this only triggers poo if I really have to go bad and am constipated. if lube helps a penis or dildo go in-- it will help poo come out. Since it's designed for this as one of it's main purposes, it's safe to apply it to your butthole.

Constipation pregnancy symptom


I am 9w today and I feel your pain, literally!

        I was on a cruise last week and if you've ever cruised, you'll know the toilets are a joke. They have no real seat and they're about 6" higher than your average toilet. I ended up having to pull my carry-on luggage into the bathroom and did almost the same thing you did. My husband thought I was insane, but it worked! It's all about leverage!!! At home, I do a "lean back and wiggle hips back and forth" to get some movement going. Also, I drink a glass of prune juice every night. I feel like an 80 year old. [Read More]

0 comments:

Post a Comment